We are $2500 poorer. I'm ashamed to admit that we were the subject of fraud. You can read about what happened here. We contacted the FBI, but as indie musicians, we can't afford this sort of loss. That money wiped out all the money we earned from the release of our new CD LIVE: Nex Monoceroti, Per Risibus and then some!
To help us recover, we've decided to do a special fund raising deal. If you read our message board, you know how many people would LOVE to see us perform live. That's one of the reasons we released the live CD. But we still don't have an official DVD.
SPECIAL NOTE! All 30 DVDs are now gone.However, we have received video recordings from fans. So we decided to take it to the limit. We are putting together THIRTY Fraud Rebuilding Gift Packs to help us recover some of the money we lost. That's it. There will be only thirty. In it you will receive:
I want to seriously thank everyone who has donated to help us out and also to everyone who spread the word. We are now back in the black!
Now we are adding up the money and looking for a charity where we will send all surplus donations to help others who've gone through this same problem.
Thank you again. And if you do care to support the Brobdingnagian Bards further, please purchase a CD, t-shirt, or buy our MP3s.
- ONE LIVE DVD from the Georgia Renaissance Festival,
- ONE Virgins/Dragons T-Shirt of your size and choice (Small to 4X),
- ONE Tote bag, and
- ONE CD of your choice,
- MP3s from our Live Show in Lisdoonvarna, Ireland, and
- TEN "Real Men Wear Kilt" stickers, plus
- OUR Eternal Gratitude!
- Nagians Only, Vol. 1 - some live show recorded in 2000, only 3 more copies left! never to be re-released);
- Do Virgins Taste Better - a 4-song EP of songs that were later released on other CDs with an exclusive cover-only 20 of these exist at all... and I have five!;
- A Million "Million Ducats" - the original version of this 6-song EP (we hope to release a longer version some day, but who knows when?) was done in 2000. It includes all the versions of "Ducats" that we had recorded in the studio at that time, four of which never made it onto another CD;
- Marked By Great Size - our very first CD ever, no longer publicly available for sale; or
- Gullible's Travels - our very second CD ever, also no longer publicly available for sale.
A special thanks also to Lunatic Fridge who donated the shirts and totes for this rebuilding.
PS. Please share this warning with your musician friends.